LM Construction is a full-service commercial contractor offering design and construction for medical and dental offices, laboratories, and other medical facilities in Clark County, Nevada.
Larry Monkarsh, founder of LM Construction understands the needs and concerns of medical and dental clients, and seamless communication is at the heart of each project. LM Construction’s extensive knowledge of the permitting and code requirements for building medical and dental facilities is what makes our process smooth. By understanding the ADA, Medicare, Medicaid and local code requirements as well as Conditional Use Permits and variances, our clients can focus on what is most important to them: developing their business. We handle all permitting costs up front until a construction contract is signed.
Our services for the Medical Industry include:
- Custom design build
- Corporate compliance
- Medical facility design & development
Specific experience in building medical facilities in Las Vegas:
- Oncology Clinic for Hope Cancer Centers
- Patterson Dental
- Frazier Hand Surgery Center
- Concentra Medical Center
- HCA Hospital Systems
- General Practice Doctor’s Offices, Dental Offices, and Optometrists
LM Construction will:
- Minimize disruption to your medical or dental practice
- Retain and increase patient base with simple and elegant office remodeling
- Increase efficiency through re-design of your space
- Differentiate you from other health care providers
- Increase medical staff contentment and effectiveness
Design and contracting for:
- Medical Offices
- Dental Offices
- Surgical Centers
- Medical Laboratories
- Medical, Dental and optometry retail and warehouse
LM Construction exists to execute your construction plans properly. We keep construction costs down by planning ahead, adhering to strict time schedules, and maintaining open communication with our clients. Our Las Vegas office and field personnel work closely together to make sure that every job runs smoothly from start to finish.
Click here to request a project bid or contact us for further information.